We encourage you to share emergency preparedness tips and resources with your clients and patients. A prepared community is more resilient! If you would like help creating education materials specific to your priority population, please contact Public Health.
Emergency Kit Checklists
- Webpage: CHP Roadside Emergency Kit
- Webpage: CDPH Prepare an Emergency Supply Kit
Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) Resources
The following resources are available to the public online. You are welcome to download them to share with your staff and/or clients.
- Webpage: How to Prepare for a Power Shutoff
- Webpage: Before, During, and After a PSPS
- Webpage: Update Your PG&E Contact Information