Tuolumne County partners should submit a Situation Report (Sit Rep) to the Medical Health Operational Area Coordinator (MHOAC) anytime an unusual event has occurred.
Definition of Unusual Event
- The incident significantly impacts or is anticipated to impact public health or safety
- The incident disrupts or is anticipated to disrupt your facility’s services and/or the Public Health and Medical system
- Resources are needed or anticipated to be needed beyond the capabilities of the Operational Area (including those resources available through existing agreements)
- The incident produces media attention or is politically sensitive
- The incident leads to a Regional or State request for information, OR
- Whenever increased information flow from the Operational Area to the State will assist in the management or mitigation of the incident’s impact
Source: EOM 2011 (Emergency Operations Manual, CDPH, EMSA)
Partners with EMResource Access
- If Internet is functional: Submit Situation Report through EMResource (skip to step 2 if Internet is not functional).
- Contact MHOAC to ensure Sit Rep was received. Phone should be the primary method, but alternative methods including radio and satellite communications devices should be used if the phone system is down.
- Follow instructions from MHOAC. Submit “update” and/or “final” Sit Reps as appropriate.
Link to LIVE EMResource site for health care agencies: https://emresource.juvare.com/login
Note: In the past, each healthcare organization had one login and username, which was shared among users. Juvare now requires each user to have an individual account. Contact Nick Olson ([email protected]) to have additional accounts created, or if you need help logging in.
Partners without EMResource Access
- Contact MHOAC to report unusual event. Phone should be the primary method, but alternative methods including radio and satellite communications devices should be used if the phone system is down.
- Follow instructions from MHOAC. You may be asked to submit a paper Flash Report or Situation Report (SitRep) via fax or email (see below for form).